The entire content of this website is protected under the copyright laws of the United States of America. ( United States Copyright Act )
Should an infringement be found, you will be notified and charged for any usage found, and/or prosecuted for copyright infringement in a United States Court, where you will be subject to a fine, for statutory damages as well as all court and attorney fees.
WotsDoin.com abides by:
WotsDoin follows two core principles:
You should have control and full ownership over your personal information.
WotsDoin.com helps you share information with your friends and people around you. You choose what information you put in your profile, including contact and personal information, pictures, interests and groups you join.
We believe that you should be able to share with family and friends in a safe environment free of bullying and intimidation.
There is an increasing amount of information available out there, and you may want to know what relates to you, your friends, and people around you. We want to help you easily get that information. Sharing information should be easy and safe, so we also want to provide you with the privacy tools necessary to control how and with whom you share that information. If you have questions or ideas, please send them to email@example.com .
When you visit WotsDoin.com you provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected by us and Web Site use information collected by us as you interact with our Web Site.
When you register with WotsDoin, you provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, your email address, your gender and any other information you decide to give.
When you enter WotsDoin, we collect your browser type and IP address. This information is gathered for all WotsDoin visitors. In addition, we store certain information from your browser using "cookies." A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. We use session ID cookies to confirm that users are logged in. These cookies terminate once the user closes the browser. By default, we use a persistent cookie that stores your login ID (but not your password) to make it easier for you to login when you come back to WotsDoin. You can remove or block this cookie using the settings in your browser if you want to disable this convenience feature.
When you use WotsDoin, you may form relationships, send messages, perform searches and queries, form groups, set up events, and transmit information through various channels. We collect this information so that we can provide you the service and offer personalized features. In most cases, we retain it so that, for instance, you can return to view prior messages you have sent or easily see your friend list. When you update information, we usually keep a backup copy of the prior version for a reasonable period of time to enable reversion to the prior version of that information.
If you post personally identifiable information in areas of the site accessible to other users, you should be aware that such information can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used improperly to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums or for others’ misuse of such information. Any misuse or improper collection of information provided on WotsDoin is a violation of the WotsDoin Terms of Service and should be reported through our Abuse page.
If you choose to use our invitation service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. WotsDoin stores this information to send this one-time email, to register a friend connection if your invitation is accepted, and to track the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
By using WotsDoin, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States of America.
When you register with WotsDoin, you create your own profile and privacy settings. Your profile information, as well as your name, email and photo, are displayed to people in the networks specified in your privacy settings to enable you to connect with people on WotsDoin. We may occasionally use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding new services offered by WotsDoin that we think you may find valuable.
Profile information is used by WotsDoin primarily to be presented back to and edited by you when you access the service and to be presented to others permitted to view that information by your privacy settings. In some cases where your privacy settings permit it other WotsDoin users may be able to supplement your profile.
Profile information you submit to WotsDoin will be available to users of WotsDoin who belong to at least one of the networks you allow to access the information through your privacy settings Your name and profile picture thumbnail will be available in search results across the WotsDoin network unless you alter your privacy settings. This is primarily so your freind can find you and send a friend request. People who see your name in searches, will be able to access and view your profile information.
WotsDoin will send you only service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
WotsDoin does not serve ads to you, we believe that any ads that appear on your profile should be from your hand not ours. We are working on a self serve advertising platform called YouAd.net and should be available in the near future.
We may use information about you that we collect from other sources, including but not limited to newspapers and Internet sources such as blogs, instant messaging services and other users of WotsDoin, to supplement your profile. Where such information is used, we generally allow you to specify in your privacy settings that you do not want this to be done or to take other actions that limit the connection of this information to your profile (e.g., removing photo tag links).
- We may provide information to service providers to help us bring you the services we offer. Specifically, we may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as to host the service at a co-location facility for servers, to send out email updates about WotsDoin, to remove repetitive information from our user lists, to process payments for products or services, or to provide search results or links (including sponsored links). In connection with these offerings and business operations, our service providers may have access to your personal information for use for a limited time in connection with these business activities. Where we utilize third parties for the processing of any personal information, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections limiting the use of that information to the WotsDoin-specified purposes.
- We occasionally provide demonstration accounts that allow non-users a glimpse into the WotsDoin world. Such accounts have only limited capabilities (e.g., messaging is disabled) and passwords are changed regularly to limit possible misuse.
- We may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We do not reveal information until we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the WotsDoin service or using the WotsDoin name, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
- We let you choose to share information with marketers or electronic commerce providers through sponsored groups or other on-site offers.
- We may offer stores or provide services jointly with other companies on WotsDoin. You can tell when another company is involved in any store or service provided on WotsDoin, and we may share customer information with that company in connection with your use of that store or service.
Where you make use of the communication features of the service to share information with other individuals on WotsDoin you generally cannot remove such communications.
Some of the websites owned and operated by WotsDoin LLC. including but not limited to http://www.wotsdoin.com have, special concerns about the privacy of users who are children under the age of 18, and we comply with applicable law regarding collection of information from children, including the The United States' Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") http://www.coppa.org/comply.htm
These and other applicable laws have special requirements regarding notification to parents and legal guardians (either of which is called a "parent" in this policy) of what personal information is being collected from their child and how that information is used and shared. Parents are strongly encouraged to participate in their children's online activities and monitor their children's use of emails and engagement in other electronic communication.
- 1. Registration: When your child registers for his or her online WotsDoin account, we ask for only his or her name, birthday, gender, country of residence, we may also collect the state, suburb or province of residence where the child lives if this information is submitted via your childs account. None of this is personally identifiable information, because it cannot be used to contact or identify the child offline. During the registration process, the child is also asked to create a user name and password. Your child should not use any personally identifiable information as his or her user name, as this user name may be visible to others on the site.
- 2. Surveys and Feedback: We may collect aggregate information in connection with surveys or other online activities that allow your child to give us feedback. We do not collect any personally identifiable information in connection with surveys or feedback requests, nor is the information provided connected to any personally identifiable information we may have about the child.
- 4. Email Communication from You: If your child contacts us by email, we use the email address (which is personally identifiable information) only to respond to your child's specific request or question, after which the address is deleted. If we ask for your (the parent's) email address, we keep that information and use it only for the purpose of providing notices to you and requesting parental consent as required under applicable law.
- 5. Mail Communication from You: If your child wishes to submit an idea to http://www.wotsdoin.com , you must print out and send the submission form along with the idea. The submission form requires your child's user name and your (the parent's) name and signature.
- 6. Wotmail and Feed. When using Wotmail or the Feed, members can write Private (Wotmail) messages to Friends or other pages or Public messages (Feed) to their friends only. If children use Wotmail or the Feed a copy of this message will be sent to the parents email address first entered when the child registered on the site. We use this information only for the purpose of providing notice to you of each and every message sent by your child.
- 7. Safety and Security: We may collect your child's first name and email address and your email address where necessary for your child's safety. We may also collect your child's name and email address for the limited purposes of protecting the security and integrity of the site, taking precautions against liability, responding to the judicial process, or for law enforcement on a matter related to public safety.
- 1. To Third Parties To Perform Processing and Other Specialized Services: At times, WotsDoin LLC. may use outside organizations to perform specialized services such as, but not limited to, payment processing. These service providers are only given the information needed to perform those services and they are bound contractually to protect the confidentiality, privacy and security of your information and to limit the use of your information to the service being provided.
- 2. To Third Parties in the Event of Legal Reasons: We advise you that we may disclose personal information to the government or other legal or regulatory authorities (i) if so ordered by a court of law or (ii) for other legal reasons, such as (a) to comply with legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order; (b) to protect the company's rights and property; (c) to investigate reports of fraud or of users sending material using a false email address or users sending harassing, threatening, or abusive messages; (d) to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website; or (e) in emergencies, such as when we believe someone's physical safety is at risk. In some cases, disclosure may be required by law to be without notice to you.
- 3. To a Third Party in the Event of a Significant Transaction or Other Event: In the case of any significant transaction or event involving WotsDoin LLC. or any of its related entities or divisions such as, by way of example, a sale, merger, amalgamation, financing, re-organization, liquidation, or insolvency, other parties to the transaction and their professional advisors may need to have access to WotsDoin`s customer lists and various databases as part of the due diligence process. In this event, WotsDoin LLC. would only provide such access under terms of a strict confidentiality agreement. Also, upon completion of the transaction or event, your personal information would be transferred to WotsDoin LLC's successor-in-interest to be used only for the purposes for which it was collected.
Telephone: +1 (512) 350-4073 (United States of America)
Mail: 1111 Post Oak Blvd, Suite # 209, Houston, TX, 77056
Attention: Customer Service Representative
Further Resources - Safety Tips for Parents